Sunday, November 23, 2008

The general understanding of Twilight


I haven't seen the movie. I don't think I want to. From what I have heard, it's a twelve year old's wet dream and a twenty year old's nightmare. Girls love it/guys hate it. A friend of mine said "bad acting, bad script, hot boys". Exactly.

I'm not going to see it.

It is disappointing though. Though I missed out on the book craze as well, I admire the author. Stephenie Meyer, who I saw on Ellen about a month ago, I found out was just a housewife raising her three children. It was a dream that inspired the book--that is now, no doubt, a hit.

It inspires me; I've always wanted to write a book. But it's amazing that how much you write is the opposite reciprocal of how much you have to write about. I'm going to take a nap I suppose.

No comments: